Sunday, June 28, 2009

Exciting New Venture

I got a seedling of an idea yesterday and called my friend, horse trainer extraordinaire (and people, as in riders, trainer, too), Brandy McDonnell for advise. Brandy took the idea and ran with it. She gave me some wonderful input and today what started as a tiny seed is starting to grow into a sapling. I've been searching the web all morning for pricing and info. I know I'm being a wee bit secretive but, even here on my private journal/blog, I don't want to take the chance of the idea getting out before I have a chance to really act on it and get it rolling. I fear someone,  with better funds and resources, will beat me to the punch. But I saw a need and I'm hoping to fill it and when it is close to fruition, I will announce and big time!:)

Wow!! It is so nice to feel back on track again and moving forward full steam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment