Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm so far behind. I feel very much like Rip VanWinkle having slept through most of July. And here it is August, Summer is almost over, the kids go back to school next week, and I'm feeling both excited and lost. I have great plans, wonderful ideas but I'm sorely lacking motivation at the moment. Seems that I still just want to sleep. It doesn't help that my sleep cycle seems to have flipped. I can't sleep before 2 or 3 a.m. and then my alarm goes off at 3:45 a.m.! Needless to say, I lie back down as soon as Steve is out the door, and sometimes before, and attempt to get a few more hours of shut eye. The problem there is that I can't get back to sleep easily once I'm awake so sleep doesn't come usually until nearly 8:00 a.m. which means my day doesn't start until nearly noon most days. Aaargh!! Frustration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment