Saturday, May 12, 2012

Every morning when I wake up, I say a prayer of gratitude before I get out of bed. This morning, I caught myself saying my affirmations(I have a pact with several of my DHC buddies to say positive affirmations to ourselves every morning.) Whether it is the affirmations or not, I'm finding myself working more toward my goals in the last week than I have in months...even years! My life is starting to change for the better and through my own efforts.I must be starting to believe those positive words because I woke up not only thinking about them but about all of the possibilities in this beautiful day! Just waking thinking of possibilities instead of obstacles and problems is a blessing! I am strong, I am fearless, I am enthusiastic, I am creative, I am energetic, and I am capable and I will have a wonderful and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment