Friday, August 3, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon

There will be a blue moon this month on the 31st! That means that we'll have two full moons this month, one occurred last night (in honor of my good friend, Jacki's birthday in my opinion:) and the other, the blue moon, on the 31st! It seems everyone I know has been having bad luck lately. I'm hoping that this blue moon is a sign that our luck is about to change for the better. And now, I'm going to start singing so you might want to leave the room......Blue moon, you saw me standing alone...dododododo.....or am I more in the mood for....Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'; shine on the one that's gone and left me blue......naaah, both of those are too melancholy and sad. I think I'll just go out on the 31st and howl at the moon:D

No comments:

Post a Comment