Thursday, March 21, 2013

Coconut Oil

My coconut oil arrived yesterday and I've already sampled some in a fruit and veggie shake. I ordered two bottles, one for consumption and the other for topical use. You have to scoop out some of it and warm it by massaging it into your palm before applying it to your face. It has the consistency of bees wax. I put some on my face and particularly on the celiacs rash on my nose and this morning it was much better. I think I'm going to like this stuff. My friend Gary asked his doctor about it yesterday and the doctor said it was wonderful and so many health benefits. My friend Gary told him that he wanted to fry Twinkies in it. haha....I don't know if the doctor got the joke or not.

Here is a list of just a few of the many health benefits of coconut oil:




12 Health Benefits of Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
1. Thyroid-stimulating
2. Gets candida in check
3. Lowers cholesterol
4. Helps with weight loss
5. Helps keep diabetes in check
6. Reduces heart disease
7. Helps with gastrointestinal malabsorption diseases
8. Supports the immune system
9. Good for the skin
10. Nourishing for the brain
11. Ancient medicine
12. Speeds Recovery


Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/5-tasty-coconut-oil-recipes-their-benefits.html#ixzz2ODx1zHbw

No comments:

Post a Comment