Saturday, March 2, 2013

DAY TWO: I think I did a pretty good job of sticking to the plan yesterday. It's still going to take some time before this is all running like clockwork. I did drink water, just not as much as was suggested. I did eat several small meals instead of three big ones but I do need to set an alarm on my phone so that I know when I should eat. I kept getting busy and drifting past my meal time by an hour or two, ha. I also made the fatal mistake of sitting down after dinner last night and I did not get back up. That means that I have not yet tallied my calories from yesterday. I'm so afraid that I'll be over the amount because I added walnuts to my salad but I'm trying to heal my body at the moment and walnuts are excellent for doing that...but they are very high in calories and fat. I did have plenty of energy and hope I do again today because it promises to be another busy one. I also made the mistake of getting back on the scale this morning and that was discouraging...two pounds up!!! What's going on with my body lately? I'm hoping whatever it is that this cleansing diet will fix it. Lastly, the rest of yesterday's menu: Breakfast, protein shake and banana, Snack, yogurt and granola, Lunch, yogurt and organic carrots (and some gluten free crackers that I shouldn't have had), Dinner, green salad  with chicken, cranberries and walnuts and a fat free, all natural dressing. I also ended up giving in and eating about 5 tortilla chips which I also shouldn't have done but cold turkey with my one junk-food indulgence is very difficult...also had a little diet Dr. P. with the five chips and considering how I usually slurp those down, my small serving was a good thing....and a way to help ward off the headaches I usually get when I try to stop them cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment