Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 10 and Rule 5

  1. Start being yourself, genuinely and proudly. – Trying to be anyone else is a waste of the person you are.  Be yourself.  Embrace that individualinside you that has ideas, strengths and beauty like no one else.  Be the person you know yourself to be – the best version of you – on your terms.  Above all, be true to YOU, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.
  2. haha...don't know why it is numbering everything...just ignore. It's a typical Monday but despite everything going wrong, I've actually accomplished a lot just not what I intended. No classes finished, client project not done but Cafe Press shop set up and three new images designed for Etsy and Cafe Press. Also watching a "movie" idea to review for Amazon.com for which I'm getting 20 bucks...not bad for just watching a movie, lol. As for above, I do have to start believing in myself and my vision and work. And that is what I'm working on, the best version of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment