Monday, August 12, 2013

DAY 17

Not a good day for many reasons and it's a monday, too. I can't go into detail  but very little of it has to do with me but with friends and family. So much heartache lately, so much conflict, so much worry and absolutely nothing I can do about any of it. I'm struggling this morning. My friend Gary told me yesterday to just walk away from it all for a while and try to forget and that is what I'm going to do. That may be my only goal for today but it is a whopper.....be happy, silence the worry. Honestly, I've had a headache for over a week now and when I try to exercise, I hurt in my chest. Another task/goal for today will be calling the doctor and making an appointment. I need to find out if this chest discomfort is my heart or my upper GI track like I think it is. Need to rule out the heart anyway before I move forward. I hope everyone's Monday is off to a great start....or at least, better than mine. :)

We're already up to Rule 12 on the 30 things to do for yourself..... Start believing that you’re ready for the next step. – You are ready!  Think about it.  You have everything you need right now to take the next small, realistic step forward.  So embrace the opportunities that come your way, and accept the challenges – they’re gifts that will help you to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment