Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DAY 19....or maybe DAY ONE

Day 19....When I started this 30 days of change, I had lots of habits in mind that I either wanted to start or stop. I haven't had a lot of success with that. The last 19 days of my life have been tumultuous and events have taken place that are totally out of my control. There have been dramatic changes in my life because of these events and outside forces. That type of change is certainly never easy but I've learned a lot in the process and the obvious changes in my life are not the only ones. I've changed because of all the bad things and I think I've changed very much for the better. I'm ready to move forward now and I'm very much ready for some good changes in my life. I had an epiphany this morning and the feeling of renewal it gave me makes me think that perhaps, I'm ready to declare this day ONE on my journey. I'm starting all over and giving myself a second chance to get this right without all of the conflict in my life that has been holding me back. So, I'm hitting rewind.

No comments:

Post a Comment