Saturday, August 3, 2013

DAY 8

Alright!....off to an extremely late and slow start this morning. My magnesium arrived yesterday. I mixed some up right before bedtime. It took a little while for it to take affect but when it did, I was out like a light.....until 4AM when I woke up with a tremendous headache. I don't think it was the magnesium since I've been fighting a headache for days now but I guess I'll know for sure tonight. Aleve wouldn't touch the headache. I finally fell back to sleep some time around 6AM, woke up again at 8:30 when Steve came in the room to get dressed, and then closed my eyes for a second and was back in dreamland. I woke up at 10:30AM which I think is the latest I have slept since adulthood without being sick. I have to admit though, once the drowsy wore off, I feel better, more alert and alive than I have in a good while. I'm thinking that, once I finish breakfast, it will be too late in the day and too hot for my morning walk but we'll see. I may just have to walk double tonight....and then probably won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow, ha. I still have a phone call to return and the edits yesterday took longer than I'd anticipated so I will finish those. Then my goal for today will be to start working on those classes again. I'm really pushing my time limit on those. Do it at your own pace and in your own free time seemed so appealing and doable when I signed up for them. The good news, the phone call I have to return today concerns what I think will be my first wedding booking...yay!....I think? I'm scared to death but confident at the same time....I think? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment