Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My poor, dear friends have gotten first hand experience with Rule number 25 lately. I'm sure they must all be fed up with my soul searching but it has done me a world of good, lol. Nothing like a sympathetic ear and opened, caring heart to make you feel better and help you work out your problems. I am very grateful for all of my loving friends who care and let me know I am loved even when I'm not feeling very lovable.......25. Start being more open about how you feel. – If you’re hurting, give yourself the necessary space and time to hurt, but be open about it.  Talk to those closest to you.  Tell them the truth about how you feel.  Let them listen.  The simple act of getting things off your chest and into the open is your first step toward feeling good again.

Thinking of signing up for two 5ks in one day......or do you really call that thinking? haha I would have less than a month to get ready but one is right in my back door and benefits STARS, the therapeutic riding center in Lenoir City. It's actually on the farm where Steve grew up that use to  belong to his parents. It is a horse farm now.

The other 5k is in Oak Ridge and on the same day but at night. I'd be walking it with my pal, Gary and his sister. It's called the Neon Vibe and it is one of those where they throw paint balls at you.....Yeah, I know but it is supposed to be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment