Sunday, September 29, 2013

If you've never tried meditation, try this site that my friend, Jacki, sent me to. They are called healing blessings and they are available either to listen to on line or to download to an app to listen to anytime. I just finished my first one and I do feel calmer, more at peace. I intend to make a daily practice of this. It may be how I start my day, following my gratitude prayers. How can I possibly have a bad day after a start like that? I've also decided to start exercising again...mildly at first since I'm so out of shape but I know from past experience, if things are happening in your life over which you have no control, it helps to find something that you can control and work toward that. Try it and the meditation, both work! :)http://onenessprogram.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment