Thursday, September 19, 2013

My DHC challenge this morning was to brush and floss after dinner. I've made it one of my goals...or mid-year resolutions....to brush and floss at least twice a day. The brushing is a habit but the flossing, not so much. So, I'm trying to turn it into a habit. I set a goal at the first of August to create some healthy habits through 30 days of change. Then, as often happens, life intervened and threw many unexpected things at me, quite a few curve balls. Not only did my new healthy habits fall by the curbside but it seemed to be difficult to do even long standing habits and tasks. So I may start again with that project and try to make a healthy change or improve a healthy habit in some way every single day for thirty days. They say that it takes around a month to develop a habit so I guess, we are really looking at two months but after the past few months, I need some new direction and motivation. So here goes.....


No comments:

Post a Comment