Saturday, October 5, 2013

  1. Stop trying to compete against everyone else. – Don’t worry about what others are doing better than you.  Concentrate on beating your own records every day.  Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only.
  2. Ha, ha....once again with the list numbers. Sorry folks, can't find the problem in the html so I guess we are stuck with them so I'll try to keep this brief and enclosed in one succinct paragraph. I have to start remembering this. I've never been one to try and keep up with the Joneses but there are a few people that have always made me feel as if life is a competition and they always point out when they are winning. Worrying about them and what they think of me.....which probably reflects more on what they think of themselves than me......is only slowing me down, making me falter and often fall. So, I will make an effort to stop doing this and begin competing with myself. That gives me a much better chance of winning and moving forward. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment