Friday, November 1, 2013

A Month of Gratitude, Day One

My beautiful niece, Ashton Dahn, has reminded me that this is the month for gratitude. I have so much to be grateful for that I have a hard time deciding on one thing and especially the first thing so I think I will steal Ashton's first reason for thankfulness on this first day of November. I am thankful for the wonderful people in my life. I've been blessed with so many amazing people that I call friend and who are all truly really there for me when I need them, who really care. It makes my heart swell with joy just thinking of how blessed I've been with good friends. I love you all and I'm thankful for all of you. I lost my dearest friend this year, Candis Snow Nicely, and I still miss her every day but I also feel as if she is with me every day. And her loss has just taught me to appreciate and cherish each person in my life that much more. I won't name names not only because the list is too long but also because I fear my faulty memory would have me forgetting someone dear. So, I'll just say thank you for being you, thank you for caring and supporting and encouraging. I love you all so much and I'm grateful to each and everyone who's made my life just that much sweeter because you are part of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment