Sunday, December 8, 2013

 It's been one of those weeks for me. You know the kind, where it seems everything that can go wrong does and all at the same time? It's not  any major problems thankfully but it is what feels like a million little ones. Last week at this time, I had a list. It was a very long list of things I wanted to accomplish in the next seven days. I had all sorts of confidence in myself but I forgot to factor in Murphy's Law which has been in full force this past week. I won't go into the irritating details but there was enough distraction and so many interruptions that I accomplished very little on that list. So, here I sit at the end of yet another week to be disappointed in myself for how little I've gotten done but I've decided not to think of it as the end but the start of another week. And this is a new week which is full of possibilities and opportunities for us all to grow, learn, and fully live our lives. I also think I will resolve to stop writing lists, they are just proof of disappointment waiting to happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment