Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Honest Truth

Okay, I admit.....I'm not a pretty sight right now. I'm 58, overweight and basically a slug. But I'm ready to change all of that and I'll be chronicling that process, that journey on video. True, I do not have a face for the camera especially not right now but I'm all about being more honest not only with others but with myself. It's not that I've lied with intent over the past 15 years but I have been lying to myself none the less. So, here....from my messy studio, which is also a work in progress, and early on a cold, Saturday morning in January, 2014.....is the real me, the first video installment. I'm hoping over the next year, you will see a drastic change in not only the way I look but my entire life and lifestyle.
video

No comments:

Post a Comment