Sunday, February 16, 2014

Well, after a week of struggling with my diet and cravings....which I occasionally indulged with a few chips and some cheese.....my yo-yo weight is back down to where the tough week started. So, although not progress in weight loss, I still count it as a win. The best improvement though is my energy level. I really dragged through those first two weeks of this diet/lifestyle change especially the first one but now, I feel like I can do anything! Finally making progress on the house again and starting to exercise again. What was a struggle just walking and pushing that loaded wheel barrow up the hill over the past two weeks, I did at a run this morning! In fact, I ran up and walked down one slope of the hill several times and I'm thinking I'll start doing that and hopefully adding a  "lap" each day. We also have started walking again. We aren't measuring and timing just yet because we've been getting out of the field and into the woods where the walk is steep and rocky in places but a great work out. Still haven't gotten the exercise equipment moved but I'm hoping, with Steve's help, that will happen by the end of today.

And did I mention it snowed last week? I mean it REALLY snowed last week. At least, it was a major storm for East TN. The temps were so warm that most of it was melted by the end of the day but it was beautiful (if challenging) while it lasted.


















No comments:

Post a Comment