Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I need to get my life together and organized even my internet life. I know I have too many FB pages, web pages and blogs and it has become almost impossible to manage them all but if I were organized, there is a slight chance that I could manage it, lol. I need to be posting to them all daily in order to up the numbers of followers, likes and sales (should that be the verb or the noun there and did I use the right spelling? I never know. It's like effect and affect; I'm 58 and still confused about that one. And those dangling participles but I'm digressing here.....) Anyhow, my goal for the eight months remaining in this year is the same one I started the year with, balance and organize my life. I got off to a great start but then life intervened, as it so often does, and I fell completely off the tracks. I use to be the most organized person; that was how I maintained the chaos. Now, I usually feel like I'm caught up in a whirlwind.....naaah, way past that stage, this is a monster twister. Still, I'm maintaining hope and faith that I can get control once again. I know the big factors are out of my control but I have to be able to balance all of these little puzzle pieces and make them fit together again. I've laid out my small steps/goals on these puzzle pieces and hopefully, it will make them clearer and more manageable. If I could check off one a week for right now, it would be slow progress but progress all the same and certainly more that I've accomplished in the last four months. So, I will aim for one item from each category each week to start. Hopefully, as some of those become habits and easy to do, I will add others. That's what goals and life are all about, growth and change and hopefully, improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment