Friday, June 13, 2014

I'm grilling my shrimp tonight but I have been getting many requests to post this recipe again so here it is, the best shrimp you will ever eat......

 I have also used coconut oil in this recipe instead of olive oil and I've also made it without the dressing mix and just added spices of my choice. However you make them, it's like the recipe says, it really is the...... Best Shrimp EVER! And easiest.........Oil the bottom of a casserole. Slice up one large lemon and line the bottom of the casserole. Dump an entire bag of deveined and peeled shrimp (thawed) on top of the lemon. Mix about 2/3 cup of olive oil with a packet of dried dressing mix (I've used both ranch and Italian) and pour over the shrimp. Sprinkle shrimp with Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment