Thursday, July 24, 2014

Speaking of Muffins.....

That won't work but this will.................
That won't work but this will............ Okay, weight still not coming down. In fact I'm up 4/10s of a pound from last week....although Monday is my new weigh-in day so I'll wait until then to see if I've lost any pounds. The good news is, I noticed a change in my body this morning. Something I've been worried about is that my skin might sag once I lose my puffy stomach. This morning, I noticed two things: my tummy is significantly flatter and that little pooch at the bottom that was bothering me...the muffin top.....was flattening out! I went straight to the mirror to confirm and yes, indeed, the little Buddha belly is disappearing! So, I measured again....last measuring was on Monday and I'd lost over six inches overall then........and joy of joy's I've lost an additional 2.5 inches in the tummy and waist. :))  since Monday. Happy days and a happy dance to burn a few more calories! Oh, an additional thing I've been doing is holding my tummy in whenever I think about it. I heard a trainer on TV say that this was more effective than sit ups so I'm all for that. Just tighten up those abs when you are walking, standing in line, cooking, any daily task....even sitting in front of the computer. It will help tone your middle and improve your posture!

No comments:

Post a Comment