Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tonight's walk:

 I've got a blister on my toe....and I keep hearing the Dire Straits song ;).....maybe get a blister on your little finger, maybe get a blister on your thumb ....... For me it's the toe next to the littlest toe so I don't know how I'll fare tomorrow morning. The grass stayed wet all day today. I didn't make the three miles I intended because I had errands to run this afternoon and I was late getting started. Then Steve came home and I cut the walk short just shy of three miles by a smidgen. Actually, I was ready to quit. Between my sore feet and my back starting to twinge, I was really feeling that last quarter mile. You can look at the graph and see how I slowed down. But you can also see the times I was doing a 12 minute mile or better. Each day I'm improving and that's motivation to keep going. Now, I'm going to bed. Night all. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment