Monday, August 11, 2014

Stumbles and Progress

The past week was a stressful one for me. I was a bit overwhelmed by work, projects, the illness of family and friends and the worry that provoked. My exercise and even my diet (or rather healthy eating changes to my diet) fell to the wayside because I was too tired, too rushed. I could look at the entire week as a failure but I'm not. It was not only a learning experience but despite the fact that I reverted back to a few bad habits, I found that I missed the exercise and the way it made me feel and I missed the healthy diet and the way it made me NOT feel....sluggish, nervous, bloated, foggy brained. So, in my mind, that is a major win. Now, I'm just waiting for the day when the diet is as natural and the exercise as essential as breathing in my life. That day is coming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment