Monday, September 7, 2015

Day 38

I finally ventured to the scale this morning. I've gained seven pounds since I last weighed in two months ago. I could tell I was putting on weight by not only how my clothes fit but by how round my face was becoming. Sigh....I guess this just gives me a bigger goal to aim for and more motivation. The good news.... the physical therapist told me on Friday that this week's session should be my last. My shoulder has improved tremendously over the last three weeks. I see the Orthopedist on the sixteenth and he should release me to get back on schedule not only with my work but with my workouts. Yay!!!

I'm still cleaning and organizing the house and my life. I've started working on my art again. It's only a few drawings at first. Colorized pen and inks of a series of angels.

I've renamed my business/shop, Ginny Pearl, in honor of my late mother. The angels are for her, too. I'm hoping to finally get back in my studio/workshop working on wood sculpture by the middle of this month. I already have orders for several witches for Halloween. For the first time in a very long time, I'm really excited about how my life is moving forward. My fitness-health coach, Lee, was right, the more organized and balanced my house becomes, the happier I feel about my entire life. I truly believe that, over the next few months, I will start becoming who I've always known I could be both physically and as a woman and artist. So, I guess I'd better get to it, time's a'wastin'. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment