Sunday, March 13, 2016

Goals

Goals for the coming week:

A.) Start keeping a food diary.....I know from past experience that it really does help control weight when you become aware of just what you are putting into your body.

B.) Try to make real progress on the house clean out and reorganization. It is Spring after all...or at least almost Spring. No better time to do a clean out.

C.) Try to walk at least 30 minutes a day. I've been complaining a lot about fatigue lately but if I make myself go outside and walk, I always feel much better...and Bodie, the dog, will appreciate it, too. :)

D.) Start a new journal. I think this will help motivate me. I'm online shopping for blank journals right now. It's also a great way to not only keep track of your life and organize your thoughts but to also record memories and gratitudes. That's good for the soul.

E.) Check back next Sunday to see how well I accomplished my goals and what I need to do for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment