Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Dance :) :) :)

One week on the Flat Belly Diet and I've lost 7.5 pounds! Yay! I'm not at all hungry. Yesterday, I didn't feel the greatest. It may have just been my body adjusting....and the fact it was Mothers Day which has bothered me since I lost my mom twenty-six years ago.....because today, I feel great. I went to the Amish market to pick up some more plants for out garden which we will plant later today. I went to the grocery store to buy organic ingredients for soup that I'm putting on today and for meals the rest of this week. I lucked out because the organic chicken was on sale and I got it for half price...another yay! When I was checking out the, the two ladies at the checkout asked me why I was buying so many nuts. One of them, Linda, asked if they were for baking and I said no, health. Then I started telling them about this MOFA diet and they became enthused....especially after I told them that I'd lost 7.5 pounds without trying and without being hungry or feeling deprived. I also told them that it is scientifically and nutritionally sound and developed by a Yale doctor to really target the hard to lose belly fat. They were sold. I wrote down all of the info I could think of and Linda, the checker, is planning on looking it up as soon as she gets home. She laughed and said, "These are all things I love!" about the list of MOFAs that you include in every meal. I'm excited, too and I'm ready to stick with this clean, healthy and high MOFA (monounsaturated fatty acids) eating plan. I think this is one I can stick with and even though I was hungry and had missed my lunch today, I avoided temptation, ignored the so delicious, luscious looking muffins and opted for a huge, very juicy apple, raisins and nuts. :) Another win for team Sande. :) I'm still overweight but I suddenly feel so much lighter and I can envision getting back down to a healthier weight for the first time in a long time. I will keep you posted on my progress and if any of you try the diet, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment