Saturday, July 23, 2016

Day 4

Day 4 of my 30 minutes for 30 days challenge:

Boy, was it ever humid this morning. I headed out at 6:05 but had to feed the horses before I could start my walk. My husband went with me this morning which made the walk either easier or harder depending on your perspective. I walked a lot faster and kept up a steadier pace just keeping up with him but time passed faster with a companion. Today's walk was a bit more difficult because of the heat and humidity. And to think, the sun wasn't even up over the horizon when we started. It made it a little difficult to breath at first but that did get easier as we went along. The good news, no skunk sightings today! Yay! I'd imagine those skunks are celebrating, too. I'm proud of that 2 minute improvement in pace. I hope I can keep it up.

Today's numbers:

Map My Fitness
Distance: 2 miles
Time: 30.36 minutes
Avg. Pace: 15:11 minutes per mile
Steps: 4100
Calories Burned: 219

OuMax
Steps: 4120
Distance: 1.9
Calories Burned: 271

No comments:

Post a Comment