Sunday, July 24, 2016

Day 5

Day 5 of my 30 minutes for 30 days walking challenge:
Well, I'm very late getting out there to walk this morning because I stayed up too late last night. So, just now getting ready to head out for my walk. Why am I posting before a workout? Because if I don't make it, you'll know I tried. lol I know it is going to be hot and muggy out there! I hopefully will be editing this post in about an hour and adding details of my completed walk. :)

Well, I made it! It wasn't easy and my time was a lot slower even though it felt like I was pushing harder for every step in the mid morning heat and humidity. I know never to do this again if I can help it. At least not until after the weather cools a bit. As soon as I get my stats in, I'm going to get some ice water and stand in front of the AC!!!

Map My Fitness:

Distance: 1.53 miles
Average Pace: 19:35
Time: 30 min.
Calories: 241
Steps: 3.5K

OuMax:
Steps: 3,619
Miles: 1.4
Calories: 212

I know they just measure your time and distance to determine calories burned but in this heat, I think sweat should be factored in, too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment