Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Day 7 of my 30 minutes for 30 days challenge:
Yay! I've made it to the week marker! I'm feeling good but still have to work at getting an earlier start. My time just isn't as good, once the sun rises and starts heating things up, even though I feel like I'm working twice as hard. I did something yesterday that I swore I wasn't going to do, I got on that terrible scale. Just like I knew it would it made me feel badly about myself and discouraged because all of the effort I've put in this week and I actually gained four pounds. 😢 I have to promise myself never to go near that awful thing again. I'm including a photo of my sweet horses eating their breakfast this morning and also one of the roadway I walk. That's not quite all of it but it is the highest vantage point so that I can show most of it. The road is a quarter mile and the loop of it, of course half a mile. Today I did more than 30 minutes because I ended up at the high end and had to get home somehow. LolMy stats for today:

Map My Fitness:
Distance - 1.85 miles
Time - 34:39
Avg. Pace - 18.43 min/mile
Calories - 290
Steps - 4.1K

OuMax Fitness Tracker:
Steps: 4.1K
Distance: 1.9
Calories: 263

No comments:

Post a Comment