Thursday, July 28, 2016

Day 9 of my 30 min. for 30 days personal challenge!
I got out early this morning but still not as early as I would like to make a habit. I finished feeding the horses and started my timer at exactly 7AM. I want that to be 6AM but, as my friend Candis use to say, "It is what it is." So, I'm very happy with that start and even happier with the time I made. My first mile I did in 14.2!!! The second mile was slower but did you notice what I said there, second mile? Yes!!!! I made two miles in the 30 minutes this morning. And I saw a beautiful blue bird when I first started out and no skunks...definitely both good signs! 
My Stats:
Map My Fitness
Distance: 2.2 miles
Time: 30.30 minutes
Avg. Pace: 15.07
Calories burned: 359 (yeah, Baby!)
Steps: 4K
OuMax Fitness Tracker:
Steps: 4K
Distance: 2 miles
Calories burned: 276 (I figure the difference here is that the tracker only measures steps and miles. The Map My Fitness figures in both the altitude increase of over 50 feet and how strenuous the walk is)

No comments:

Post a Comment