Thursday, September 1, 2016

DAY ONE.....and yes, I know this is like the 5th day one, lol

September 1 and this is the start of entire month of fitness. Sure, I had a few days to warm up but it makes it easier to count down the days if I can just use the date, lol. I'm getting a late start this morning so I will wait and see how it feels out there before I decide whether or not to work out or even walk this morning. If I decide it is too warm and humid, I will wait until tonight. There is a front coming through that is suppose to significantly cool us down through the weekend. Talking temps in the low 80's....YAY! Sounds ideal to me and maybe it means that I can get in some extra time and miles this weekend to make up for how slow I'll probably be moving when the temps rise back up to their summer heights starting Labor Day. I've posted a couple of good articles that you might want to check out. And now, I'm headed out the door to feed and water the horses and then, decide what I'm doing with the rest of my day. Have a good one, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment